Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Figured it out!

After a week of playing with Photoshop, downloading digital scrapbooking supplies (see my links for some suggested sites!), and tinkering until my perfectionist self couldn't stand it any longer... my blog is complete!

I am so excited for our parent-teacher conference days on Monday and Tuesday, because I get to meet with all of the parents, and I'm redoing my classroom! (pictures to come, of course) I am changing over from my mix-n-match thrown together version of hippy/tie dye/rock star to a decorative theme I can keep for years to come and add to easily--zebra print, lime green, and purple! I absolutely love the combination, and I was totally inspired once I got on Pinterest (Hi, I'm Sarah, and I'm a Pinterest ADDICT) and started searching for Daily 5 ideas. With all of the crazy going on in this school year, I needed something cathartic. (Hello, Stress. I didn't see you all summer, and while this affair of ours has been quite lovely, it's time that we end it. I'm just not that into you.) So I'm making curtains, new calendar, word wall, number line, and bulletin boards. And, of course some fabulous ideas I found on Pinterest!

I'm so looking forward to giving back to the teacher bloggers and blog addicts out there, because I've certainly done my share of stalking over the last few months! I'll be posting my stuff on here once the reveal is through! :o)

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment