Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Daily 5 Check for Understanding Bookmark!

I love, love, LOVE the Daily 5, and found a cute idea on Pinterest (go figure) for my kids to use to help them check for understanding when they read with someone, or even when they read to self.  This helps remind the of what questions to ask and just an overall reminder to make sure they're monitoring their own comprehension as they read with someone else in the class.


ideas.html.jpg

I can't get the site to open to where this is from! :o(


So, I decided to make one for my kiddos to use.  I had a heck of a time trying to find a clip art image of a check mark that I could make large in black and white that wouldn't be too grainy.  I did my best, and I wanted to share it, because I'm very exited to use it with them this week!

Enjoy and let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment