Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Currently...

I am sleepy, so I'm going to make this short, sweet, and slightly boring.

I love Farley and I've been wanting to post my currently but my life has been consumed--by grad school presentations, gifted referral paperwork, grade reports, teacher workdays, student council candy grams, plc training days, and trying to have a real life relationship with my fiancĂ©. So I'm getting to it now. When the month is half over.  But she's so sweet and reminded people to link up, and since I adore her, I wanted to make sure I got around to it. And I swear I'm not her stalker. No really. I'm not. I promise. :o)





And now I will go to bed. Because I slept 22 hours this weekend due to lack of any sleep at all last week.

Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment