Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Couldn't resist a linky party on Leap Day!

So I walk into school today, wrote my very Seussical poem on my whiteboard for the kids to read, and our speech path walked into the room next to mine and goes, "OMG, do you watch 30 Rock???"

To see what she was referring to, I had to come home and google it.
See video here
I had to laugh, because she had told me that everyone wore blue and yellow. I didn't realize to what extreme.

Ironically enough, both she and I wore yellow and blue today, neither one on purpose.  I was in a cute navy Anthro skirt acquired from my wonderful soulmate (it has white and yellow flowers) and a yellow cardigan. She had on jeans and a yellow wrap sweater, and when she told me about the episode, we were both laughing pretty hysterically. She said she didn't realize she wore the colors until she saw me!

So, that's my funny story for today!

On to the party!!!!

button-2362.png

Anywho, I came across Jeannie's linky party and couldn't resist, because I always say I should write down the stuff I hear. I have some future comedians in my class, FO SHO.

But the too-wop-ring-a-ding-er of all times goes to my friend from my very first year. I have never been so mortified and put in a cat-got-your-tongue situation ever since!!


So if you have any doozies, link up and share! Some of them are pretty hilarious!!!!

Stay tuned for Friday where I share my Seussical week.  Grad school is totally getting the best of me lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment