Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Sorry, An itsalmostbreakI'msoexcited Party, and a Lunch-y Linky!

4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com.png

So, I have fallen off the face of the earth...

Not really, but sort of.

My life is CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY crazy. Why did I start grad school? Who knows. But I did. And it sucks up every ounce of my extra time, because it's the hardest class in my major. Again, why did I start grad school? Who knows. But I'm in it to win it, so onward!

So now that I dug myself out of the mountain (and I literally do mean mountain... I had 3 reams--sad to admit--of paper to grade, and I swear I'm not exaggerating), it was time to blog!!!  Our grades were due before spring break because we're switching to a new student info system, which was ADDED stress. Yikes!

So I signed on and, of course, had to read Farley's blog, here. And she was sharing a linky party!

And anyone who's anyone in blog land loves them.

So I'm posting.  Although I have no pictures... I'll see if I can find one online.  Because let's face it. I'm lazy right now. Because spring break is in (I can't contain myself) ONE DAYYYYYYYYYYYY! Can you believe it? 6 1/2 more hours with my lovelies and then I get a whole weeeeeeeeeeeek off! That's worth celebrating. Whew!

So here's my lunch run down:

I have 30 minutes, from 11:10-11:40.  But since I'm late and my kids talk too much, I am always getting to the caf around 11:12-11:15... which then gives me 25 minutes.  So then I check my mailbox and use the restroom, which leave me with about 20. And I have to be back early to pick them up... which takes away more.

But I have my lunch with my best second grade teammates ever!


With my 31 lunch box....  Mine is the little tote version of this (picture wasn't loading) and I am so in love!  If I made more money and wasn't planning a wedding, I am so sure I would own 50 bagillion of these!


I'm totally serious. I love my team. We're all a little quirky and different in our own ways, but we work SOOOO well together. We're like this little family of awesomeness. 

Ok, back on track....

So, I pack my lunch in these super duper awesome containers that I bought at Sam's Club for über cheap and love, love love!

imgres.jpg
Rubbermaid

Seriously the best money ever spent.  I can take a little tiny one full of salad dressing or peanut butter, whatever I need!  Then I have ones of all different heights and sizes to fit the rest of my lunch!

So, lucky ducky me had a planning day today. Which means me and my teammates who I love and adore spent the day planning out 4th quarter junk. And so we got to order a big girl lunch.  But If I hadn't done that, I'd have had my leftover spaghetti and maybe an orange and some water for lunch.  Pretty boring, I know.  But with 15.3 seconds to eat... I keep it pretty boring.


So I hope you link up with 4th Grade Frolics for her linky party/giveaway!!

And I hope you see more of me as I surface from the abyss that was my life for the last 3 weeks!

Happy almost spring break!

Sorry, I can't contain myself.

Seriously. I love spring break.

And I can't wait to have a life.




OHHHHHHHHHHH yeah. And I'll be trying on wedding dresses on Monday. For the first time.

That's why I'm so excited!



Have a lovely evening!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up and I'm glad you are almost to spring break:) Enjoy it! Mine went WAY tooooooo fast! Blink and it was over:/ Have fun trying on wedding dresses:) What an exciting time!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete